Joseph Oriti serves as Director, providing detailed financial analysis and operational support for the firm’s restructuring engagements. Mr. Oriti has over 15 years of experience specializing in bankruptcy, corporate finance, financial and transaction due diligence, interim management, fraud and forensic accounting, and restructuring advisory services on behalf of companies/debtors, creditors’ committees, senior lenders, and bankruptcy trustees. His industry knowledge includes healthcare, energy, hedge funds, manufacturing, real estate, retail, aviation, and telecommunications. He serves as Fiduciary, Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO), or Liquidation Trustee for various turnaround and/or wind down constituents. Recent roles and engagements include:
- Liquidation Trustee for Meridian Surgical Partners, LLC
- CRO and Chief Administrator for Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- CRO and Interim Chief Financial Officer for Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Vice-President of Finance for Sumner Regional Health Systems
- Wind-Down Oversight Professional for Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Advisor to Liquidation Trustee for Sentinel Management Group
Prior to joining SOLIC (and its predecessor, Navigant Capital Advisors), Mr. Oriti was with Mesirow Financial Consulting, LLC (and its predecessor, US KPMG Corporate Recovery) where he provided corporate finance, restructuring and transaction advisory, interim management, and bankruptcy services.
Mr. Oriti has a Bachelor of Business Administration from Kent State University, with a major in Finance and minors in Accounting and International Business. Mr. Oriti is FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licensed, holds the AIRA Certification in Distressed Business Valuation, and is a Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor. He is an active member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) and the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (AIRA).